It's a coat story (Part 2)

by

Cinnamon tea with honey, warm blankets and re-runs of Buffy topped with fuzzy pajamas in bed all day... and in the middle of the week.
Sounds like heaven but you're more likely to have flu if you're currently living it. Luckily (or unlucky haha) for me, it's past now so I've jumped out of my bed and rushed into another shoot for the blog. You won't mind my pale skin though, right? It's quite hard to keep color in your cheeks when you're horizontal for a few days...
So like I promised, here's part two of the coat story. It's getting colder and the layers are thickening. Plus the humid air, things got less slouchy and more knitted.

Also, a lot of people have been asking me about my blush, the one used in the last photo set. I've been using it a lot lately, it's called Brown Milly by Dior. It's probably so noticeable because it's actually a dark plum tone, and it stands out on paler skin. Also it stays long so you don't have to put more every two hours. Would recommend to everyone who wants a change from the typical rosy blush :)

I'm wearing Maison Scotch woolen coat, Pimkie leather pants, Zara knit sweater and hat, leather boots are from Lisbon (forgot the brand/store)