It's a coat story (Part 1)

by

Once upon there was a lonely beige coat hanging in a distant MaxMara store... Until one day Kim Kardashian showed up and bought it, and from that day on, the world had gone crazy for that beige coat.
Unless you live in a some distant cave with no WiFi or Internet access, you've probably seen variations of the slouchy, camel, loose coat- the BEST thing to trend this season.
It was a rough battle at the stores, but I finally succeeded and bought myself the dopiest coat (I'm actually doing this little dance of victory while sitting right now).
Okay, yes, call me dumb but I really get passionate when it comes to certain things. It's like with boys and soccer, except here it's me and clothes.
Anyway, after hours and miles walked down through endless stores and shenanigans, it was like heavens opened and a beam of light appeared that led me to Scotch and Soda. There, waiting only for me, was a perfect camel wool piece.
I have a slight feeling that if this was an essay topic I'd get A++, but the world's unfair and I'll never get the chance to show my true passion in writing, unless I do it here.

Anyway, I was doing some shots with a friend for a store (will write about that later), and we took some photos of my combo. Now, the bad luck with me is that all of these 'combo' shoots usually happen unplanned and I'm almost always unhappy with what I wore. It's like everything was better yesterday, from hair, shoes, clothes... But I've decided to do a continuous post with the same piece in different variations. Every once in a while I buy something and wear the hell out of it in a million ways, so I'll concentrate on endless possibilities you can do with one item.

I'll start with, as you can guess, a plain, clean, camel coat.
This is a school outfit, let's just get that straight. It's comfy, warm and has layers so you can go with it from 6 am to 6 pm if you're in a rush and can't change (like I am most of the days...).


I'm wearing Maison Scotch coat, Mango top, Zara grey shirt, bag ans shoes, A&F jeans, Pandora bracelet, Michael Kors watch and Dior sunnies.