Expectations

by

“There were two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations” 
― Jodi PicoultNineteen Minutes

The idea for this blog came up spontaneously and I really have no idea in which direction it will lead. With the whole rush and stress of growing up, going to school and dealing with people, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of release, so that's how 'Delightful in progress' came to life. 
I'm a 17-going on-18 year old high school girl from Zagreb (Croatia), finding and forming myself through people and things going on around me.
This blog will be about things that I believe make someone's personality: taste, music, good reads, style, fashion, opinions and so on. 
I hope you'll enjoy my little hedonistic escape from the reality. Posts will include style opinions, music, things I find interesting and new, etc. I would like to show people how I see on things and life, give the readers a chance to forget about their problems just for a second, while they're reading.
Have an open mind and enjoy :)