Shoe takeover

by

Mum suprised me one day- she bought me a new pair of shoes from our favourite online store Nasty Gal. Shoes are amazing; pointy metal tip and black leather, like she knew what I wanted.
So naturally, I had to find a way as soon as possible to show them off.
Let's just say that the whole night-out was dedicated to my new shoe obsession. I planned the whole outfit on the shoes. Like I said, it's a new obsession. You can imagine my happiness when someone complimented them haha
When it comes to high heels, I prefer ordering them online, because in Zagreb there isn't much to choose from unfortunately, and the ones that are good are usually sold out and everybody has them. So I like to order ones that are special and stand out. And this isn't the first time I planned everything based on footwear. Shoes really do tend to take me over.
Pictures are taken with my iPhone so the quality isn't much, I can't really take the big camera out with me in night.
Wearing the Jeffrey Campbell heels with Zara low cut white blouse, Zara ripped jeans and Chanel blue 2.55