PRAY

by

This shoot was spontaneous- it was a really hot day and we found some cute stairs in the older part of the city.
I've bough this cap in Vienna few weeks ago in a really cool store called Snipes. They had Criminal Damage and all sorts of other underground brands. They had a whole two-stories wall full of caps and hats- so you an imagine choosing between all of them.



My hair looks so fluffy and wild here- so unrealistic and untrue

 

I really like these pictures. We were having a laugh so our mood was great and I guess you an see it in the pics. 




I was wearing crisp white blouse, leather shorts and bag from Zara, shoes from Topshop, bracelets from Zaks, Thomas Sabo and H&M, necklace from H&M, Cayler & Sons cap
Purple lipstick is Dior and I'm wearing Butter London teal varnis (a very chapped right now)

I'm still not too sure about the cap, I think it'll be better at sea and on bikinis and such. I loved it most for it's peek with angels and its contrast to the black front. So we 'prayed' for this photos and that they'll turn out good haha 
Write soon xoxo