M.I.A.

by

Since a lot of my friends have asked me what's going on with the lack of posts- it's time to explain haha
I've been M.I.A. the last two weeks I think, it's my fault completely. It's been sort of a vacation from my online duties. No shoots, no columns, no posts. And I am in Zagreb, but it's just been chilling at my friend's houses or going out for drinks. 


Good news is I got my inspiration back (had a moment of lacking back there). So yeah, expect some more posts from now on, more about personal thoughts on loyalty, relationships, but also on trends and personal decisions, Summer flings and maybe even dating.


The photos from this post are taken with my phone, only two photos worth a look from the past month haha (one's a nightout and the other from a friend's house- she has crazy stage lightning so we played with that a bit).
Write soon xox