Travel diaries: The big vacation (Part 2)

by



There's something supreme about going out and just dancing. Maybe it comes with age, but we've experienced something new this Summer. We'd go out and just dance for the sake of dancing and enjoying music- not to amaze others or to seduce boys. Simply enjoying ourselves...



I LOVE this pics I took, from the club we went to- the lights turned out amazing, plus I threw in a filter or two

Laser lights and good music got me in some trance and I could go all night falling in love again and again with that feeling. One night a DJ called Steve Supreme came, and I swear I had an out-of-body experience from his songs. He played one of my favorites, but mixed and I think that's the sound of awesomeness- Sex on Fire (remix by Peter Shakey).
We went out almost every night, did stupid things but hey, they make memories don't they :)








I took a short trip to Krk, an island close to Lošinj, to visit my friend during a festival that was going on there. (it's also my fave pic from this season)


The thing is, I think most people forgot to enjoy themselves. Everyone's pumped up about going all out and getting wasted. It's all about being best dressed (although it is nice to feel pampered and hot), or going to the best spot and showing off-when actually the best thing is exploring your senses and experimenting with new thing and feelings. It's so beautiful to loose yourself through music and lights. It's something I could go on for pages and pages haha
So yeah, I don't know how much more I can write about all this- Summer adventures were great and some were epic, but I can't share too much ;)
Will write soon, xx