Merry Christmas everyone!

by

Like the jingle goes "this the season to be jolly...", and jolly it has been so far. With my nerves on the verge of exploding I've anticipated this winter break like never before. I hoped there'd be time for resting but there has been anything but such haha
Still I must admit, it's been fun doing Santa shopping and baking cookies for the fam; there was actually a LOT of baking- I think we broke the record this year with 10 different kinds of pastries baked in two days, and still counting...
Along with Santa, DHL surprised me in the nicest way- I ordered some dresses and such for New Years eve and to wear these days, but due to the busy season it wasn't expected until January, and it came yesterday -could you imagine the happiness. Like I've bought and surprised myself hahah

Anyway, here's a big happy Christmas from me and my little bro with a pic from yesterday's ballet- it's a tradition to see the Nutcracker every season. We're travelling tomorrow for a quick spa-getaway and hope I'll be able to write more these days!
Enjoy your holidays, spend time with your family and friends and don't forget to be thankful for what you have and give to those who don't! :)