Denim dreams

by

So I really really like this denim comeback that's been going on lately (except the coveralls though- too much cotton-eyed Joe going on there). 
This photo set could also be called - "The head scratcher" or "Trying to pose on a windy day", my hair just couldn't be tamed!
Beside the weather, I've been having some bad hair days- don't know why tbh. That day, when we were taking the pics, I just had the worst feeling about it, hence you can see me trying to cover it on literally every pic. I've been trying out some John Freida masks, I even made the avocado mask but nothing seems to do the trick. I guess it's the stress and this hella weird weather.
The denim skirt is something I was trying to get my hands on for ages- and guess where I found it. Zara, duhh. Not a wild guess I suppose since lately it seems like I'm constantly fully clothed in their pieces. The problem is I buy everyday pieces in Zagreb (read- Zara) and for every other occasion I get stuff online but it's so hard to pose around Zagreb in stilettos and racy dresses these days haha

Anyway, this is a cute combo I had the other day- we went shopping and just had the most chilled day. 



 wearing Zara skirt and jacket, Pandora bracelet, H&M bracelet, Public Desire shoes, Michael Kors sunnies

It's a short post again, but I promise to make a few longer ones this week, xx