Sweet tooth

by

I have always said that spring brings out the best of Zagreb. The cutest festivals are always taking place after Easter, and in that spirit, a pastries festival took place a week ago. 


Honestly, the amount of cakes and wine back there... It was just too much for me hahah I tried to stay humble and opted for mascarpone brownies with berries at the end (summer is like, a few days away), but there was just sooo many goodies I just wanted to taste.




I wish I went at the evening though, they had a massive pinata fest and there were a lot of wine stands so it could I guess that was fun. The decoration was cute, lots of pixie lights and balloons- super sweet. I love the whole pink thing, it sets you back a bit from all the everyday-dullness.
The whole thing took place in a park in the center, but I think it wasn't advertised much because very little people knew about it. That's the thing I hate about this kinds of happenings- people have no clue about what's going on around the city and everyone's bored at the same time. 





It was worth the calories tbh, I'd do it again any time. Next stop is the Street Food Festival that's coming soon. What's up with these food festivals lately, like no, I don't want to see and eat awesome food just a month before the beach season hits me. 

Anyway, keep up for more foodie fests and my more of my random rants. I'm working on several posts at the same time right now, so it's gonna be a busy month, xx