Get to know the name

by

Few of you maybe remember my collabs from last year- both with photographer I.M., who got me in touch with his own clothing line, Crazy Lazy.
He's now working in Munich and promoting his brand, and it's getting more and more attention on a daily basis.



The brand breathes with easy, chill vibes and goes along with a casual attitude. The trio that's behind the brand works 24/7 on designing and promoting and they've gone pretty far- to read their interview click here
The thing is, people don't get how hard it is to start your own business. Started with few, now they have plenty- they expanded their lines even to kids (my faves, tbh). 
The bases of their lines are simple printed hoodies, Tees and beanies- the point is how you wear it and with what you combine it. 

 

I love how in touch they are with people who buy their stuff- I think the point is to be approachable and these guys do it perfectly.
See the brand here, browse a bit, they put so much work into this it would be a shame to overpass it :)