Back at it again

by

How to start a post after a one year gap?
Not easy.

It's been a rollercoaster of emotions and experiences for the past year and a lot has changed. I haven't 'blogged' about any of it because I needed time to adjust myself, from new friends, new love to new surroundings.

I think it's best to just recap a few things because what I'm going to be writting about from now on is going to be a little different than before.

For starters, I got into collge, architecture, which was somewhat of a dream. And it's been tough. I'd even say it's kind of a love-hate relationship, where I adore what I do but it's just so challenging at times. But again, it's beautiful and I got to meet some great new people. College might be the number one reason I haven't been writting or posting pics. It's a whole new world and it's filled of responsibilities, chores, assignments...

But I missed this, a place of some kind of escape from reality, where this virtual reality lets me think about trivial things like trends and spaces for a bit.
A lot of people asked me about this blog and why I stopped and I always said I didn't fully stop and it was just a pause. And it was. WAS.


I won't be writting about things that happened in the past year,  although there would be a lot to write about in detail. So here's the short version (and some cute pics)-




The summer was great, we got to chill a lot after our final exams. I got to see Zurich with D and Venice, met some amazing new people while traveling. Then college started and I really really like it, even when there were sleepless nights and dozens of coffee mugs piling up on my desk, I can say it was worth it and still is.





New Year I spent on the lake Bled with my love G and some friends. It was a beatiful experience which also created a new chapter in my life called AirBNB. I'm probably the last person on Earth to discover it, but it opened a door to some new ideas on traveling.



And now it's 2016 and there are really big things going on. With college being a great part of my life now, most of my posts will probably, at some point, center on spaces and interiors or just things that put emphasys on creativity. Who read this blog before knows how much I love everything there is to be about clothes, styles and posting pics about what I wore, but there just isn't enough time for me to do some of those things anymore.

A project for college

So I'm back at this again, this therapy of mine, writting and posting pictures, with the same idea as before- what spikes my interest, I'll write about. If you like it- read it, or just scroll to see the pics. If not, doesn't matter.

Have a great weekend and I really can't wait to write some more. xx


pictures are in order from: Venice, Graz, Lošinj, Zurich, Rovinj, Bled and Zagreb