Cat in a hat

by

One of the newest obsessions for the past couple of days have been... (drum roll) ...hats, hats and hats.

If it cold, windy, dark, day... The hat is your best friend.
And I'm crazy about them, when it gets colder I don't take them off. And recently I bought one from Zara; it's a green cowboy-kind of looking piece, and it completely got me in awe (yeah, hats do that to me haha). But I can't wait to wear other, too.
I've been wearing it on dresses, orange jackets, leather, in 11 p.m. ... Anywhere anytime. It took my obsession from my last year's favorite; a black pressed hat with a big brim and studs. 
This was yet another quick shoot done after a great lunch in a restaurant I'll be writing about soon. I wore full black and must admit this is not my fave combo with the hat, but what can you do. I hope I'll redo a combo from a few days ago, that took the hat to a whole new other level.



I look SO blond here, unreal



I'm wearing Zara hat, top, shoes and bag, leather pants, Michael Kors sunnies and Pandora bracelet.