Collaboration

by

School is making me crazy already- assignments are hoarding and there's less and less free time by each day.
So that's why I haven't written anything for a few days, and I have so much to write about. I owe you a second part of Use of abuse, but I'll need a few hours of free time to write it because it's a topic I really want to discuss, so it'll have to take a raincheck.

Last Friday I met up with I.M., a young photographer and possibly an entrepreneur. He's got an eye for trending styles and cool work possibilities. Aside from working with local model agencies, he's working on his own brand- Crazy Lazy. I dare to say it's still in its development- a cool idea of printed Tees, beanies and hoodies. Be sure to check it all here-  crazylazyclothing. Something new and fresh, with dozens of ways to be worn.
I love it when young people take business in their own hands and bring their ideas to life- it shows who's ready to do something with their life apart from those talk a lot but never achieve.

Any way, I look forward at working with I., there might be a few collaborations ahead, but it's all still in thesis for now. He took a few pics from that day, and they're great (even though I was all tired from school haha) so check them out-



Wearing Zara shirt and jacket, Forever 21 beanie, Guess leather bag, leather jeans, Michael Kors sunnies and favorite leather military boots from Munich (forgot the brand)

I'm in such of a hurry so it's a short post for today. Big thanks to I.M., and I'm really looking forward for our future collabs :)