Smells like Fall

by

It's almost Fall- my favorite time of the year. I must admit, cold suits me more than the heat. Plus, the clothing in this season is always gorgeous. Fall's just great- everyone's still got traces of tan from Summer, school's at its start so it still isn't that stressful, it's cold but not that cold and everyone's wearing leather jackets and big scarves... I almost can't wait for it, and for Summer to end.
Being in that mood, I tried out a combo few days ago. It's already starting to get cold so I tried out some new stuff I bought for colder weather. It's really fun and colorful and it's also something I'll be wearing for my next trip to Munich.





It was a really quick shoot- we were over in 5 minutes haha



Animal prints are always a safe zone, but this zebra print seems fresh and goes great on jeans, leather, ripped... And with the faux fur vest it felt even a bit retro. Mustard pants make the combo fully Fall-like. The golden mustard is a big one this season, I was checking out Pantone's color report and it's all over it, going with pale blues and beiges, and with dark sea-weed greens and browns. For the boys it's pale beiges and cappuccino colors.
About the trip- Mum and I go to Munich every fall for the Munich Fabric Start. It's a fabric fair and Mum goes there for color and style insights she need for work. We spend a whole day at the fair (it's really REALLY huge- one of the biggest ones in Europe) and then spend the next having great coffee and shopping in Munich center. It's like a mini vacation for us and we always have a great time. 
The fair's also great to visit cause you get all the info about next season's trends and color reports. Mum makes me her secretary and it's a lot of work for me too out there- meeting new business associates, gathering samples, looking for innovations in fabric produce... 
I'll write when I get back, but it'll be a busy few weeks ahead of me cause this Sunday I'm going to Unknown festival in Rovinj with some friends so I'll be MIA for a week or so.
Write as soon as I can, xx



Shirt and vest are H&M, pants, sunnies and bag are Zara, shoes are Topshop, bracelet and necklace are Zaks, watch is Michael Kors.