Travel Diaries: short one about Munich

by

Every year, Mum and I travel at least two times to Munich. Mum goes for business, I assist but I'm in it for the shopping and all the chills. 

The fair, called Fabric Start, is a big event and goes for a few days. It's really cool to see all the upcoming color trends and materials. We pick materials and design new clothing on-site. It's demanding but also real fun if you're into that kind of stuff.

(All photos here were taken with my phone and most are from my Instagram, so ignore the quality)




The rest is all about drinking good coffee and simply chilling. The city's gorgeous, one of my faves. It's both urban and full of old buildings, plus everyone's good looking and dresses real good.
We stay at a cute little old-but-gold hotel called Torbrau that's like 5 minutes walk from the main square.





But, as it goes with me and my luck, I got really sick on the trip this time. We arrived around 8 am, and by 10 I was hot with a fever and dropping med pills like candy. So shopping was a bit of a downer cause I really wasn't in a mood, but I still managed to grab some new makeup and a few good pieces. Plus a three floor Forever 21 opened so I had to sniff around there a bit.


It's my Mum in a casual leather jacket and little-old-me shivering under a huge scarf and ten layers...

Anyway it was a relaxation for both mind and body. I really hope we'll make it to the fair that's going around February (just in time to catch a prom dress, maybe?)

Will write soon about the trip to Unknown Festival, xx