Aesthetic pleasures

by

Often people don't notice it, but architecture and the way things around us are built- are beautiful and fascinating. I've found some really interesting sites with modern architecture and you can spend hours on them just scrolling through endless pictures of modern villas and unimaginable buildings.
I tjhink everyone likes to see some chic interior- maybe even fantasize about their own. If you're interested, here are some links from where I've taken these amazing photos-
somers-arch
golden-fvcker
linxspiration

Everyone has their taste. I prefer modern, minimalistic style. Clean open spaces and natural materials- combinations of wood and stone. I think it's important to bring as much daylight into the room as possible, so that makes me a fan of glass walls (maybe looking over hills and landscapes). Minimalistic decor gives a refreshing vibe and ease, much of what everybody needs these days. Also, secretly I'm a sucker for fireplaces. A cool modern fireplace can replace any kind of TV.
It would definetly be super cool to live in any of these houses. If you can dream about shoes and bags, why not dream about pools and living spaces haha
Anyway, enjoy the photos, soon I'll write about my mums' first fashion show for kids and there'll be plenty more outfit posts. Enjoy :)