Culinary flop

by

Ever since the self proclamation of a "Chef" and the new love for cooking, I'm super psyched about everything culinary.
So today I tried to do a recipe for a cake called "Mysterious women in pink". Intrigued by the name and ingridients (berries, choccolate AND cream), I totally HAD to do it.
As usual, I've prepared everything in advance, even grouped by cooking phases haha


I should have known something was to go bad when I flopped the first egg. Anyway, things were going great until halfway through baking the first layer I realised something went completely bad- it wasn't soft or fluffy, the damn thing was hard as a rock.
So yeah, after dozen ingridients went strait to trash and a mini meltdown, I'm sorry to say that I'm probably not the masterchef I thought myself to be haha. But I still blame it on the faulty recipe!
Jokingly, the 'rock' I baked my parents decided to call Lembas bread, if there is a LOTR fan somewhere reading this, he or she will get the reference.

Beside cooking adventures and failures, today I got my new shoes from Nasty Gal (the postman is now really confused with the amount of white boxes he delivered me the last few days). They're awesome and I'll shoot them later.
I also bought Nike Air Max Lunar shoes.


I'm wearing them with Pimkie leather pants, Zara denim shirt, Michael Kors micro Hamilton bag. The bracelet is Pandora, I got it for my 17th birthday from Mum and Dad.
Me and little bro were even matching (we had to get him a pair too). In the second pic I'm wearing them on Zara leggings.



Also, here's a list of few songs I've been listening lately. I'd always been attracted to latin music- it flames some kind of passion in anyone who listens to it. Enjoy and have nice holidays :)