Cro A Porter

by

Yesterday a friend and I went to the 22nd Cro A Porter fashion show. It's always held in spring and fall, and lasts for a few days. It shows collections from very to less famous (but equaly still unique) Croatian designers. On yesterdays' repertoire were two of my favourites, Anamarija Asanović and Matija Vuica, along with Mak, Mariposa, Jet Lag, Ivanman and others.The AA collection was very colorful and bright, with flowy dresses and bright patterns.





The show was closed with the collection from Matija Vuica. She's famous for extravagant couture dresses. The collection's called 'Frontiers' and to me seems like it was partly inspired by the native Americans. The dresses were absolutely amazing and breathtaking.

These events are, as usual, a magnet for everyone who calls himself famous- the place was packed with celebrities, some dressed good while others not so good.
The atmosphere was great, with music constantly playing in the backgeound (mostly Hans Zimmerman, who I LOVE).
I'm very proud of few of my friends who I got a chance to see on the runway. The show is held in an old ex-studio hangar. The whole lot is packed with cars from old movies and still has that old vibe. Most of us didn't even know that place existed anymore.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of what I was wearing, but it was print pants and yellow blouse from Zara matched with blue Chanel bag and Campbell heels.


Here's the link to the Cro A Porter official site if you're interested.
I made a few great videos from the runway, but the site isn't allowing me to uploda :(