Spring fling & Inspirations

by

Spring holidays are passing and it seems these are the calmest (maybe dullest) by far.

I've baked so many cake and watched so many movies... All I'm doing is chilling, surfing the web and just having the time for myself. Barbecuing with friends, the celebration of my best friends' birthday, going out and shopping- just a glimpse of what's going on between sleeping and trying out new recipes.
I've found so many interesting things online lately, many of which inspired me (soon you'll se all the combos that came up to my mind, as soon as I get my camera back!!). Also, expect a 'details' post with all the smallest things that bring joy, soon :)

1. Sparkle


What's spring and summer without shine and sparkle?? I stublmed upon this recently on Tumblr, and it's absolutely amazing and cute. I'm crazy for boho-indie style, and this is just so simple and cute- it's from a Chanel runway show (not sure tho). Imagine this on Coachella or such, just perfect. Can't wait for some sunny weather and the right occasion to try the look.


It's a beautiful Tumblr blog dedicated to quotes, poetry and confessions. I've found such nice, inspirational quotes on there, on of them is this-
❝ As women, we are taught to be tiny. To have small bodies, to never be imposing. The ideal of our gender are thin and childlike, hairless and dainty. We are defined by our bodies; defined by our control over them. We are taught to obsess over our physicality and to be repulsed by our desires and intelligences. We are taught to walk scared late at night. We cradle our keys between our perfectly manicured fingers, walking gracefully like a baby antelope in a herd of lions. That our virginity defines our character. That I am a frigid bitch if I do not fuck him, and a dirty slut if I do. ❞
—— Michelle K., The Truth About Growing Up A Woman 


It's simple, healthy, fast done... Not to mention the cute, quirky guy who makes the meals.
The honey-cinnamon bannanas are amazeballs, as the rest of the food. For anyone who wants to eat healthy, but doesn't have the time, I present you the solution. There are many similiar sites, but this guy has an Instagram, so you can check him out anytime anywhere.

4. New shoes

Today my new Jeffrey Campbell shoes arived, and I must admit I even forgot I ordered them haha
They're really special, not usual and for gong out, but they're so special I just had to get them.



5. Small things

It's all magazines, pastel nail polish and new music! I see some chilling on the horizon...
I got my glasses a few days ago, they're from MaxMara and fit really good. The parfume is Dolce&Gabbana (I'm obsessed with their scents- got to have them all!) and rouge from Givenchy. It's actually really bright, a pretty coral color that's really more summer than spring.


6. Easter decorations

Ever since I was a kid, mum used to decorate eggs, be it plastic, wooden or even real. She would cut pieces of fabric and strings and glue them with her own design. The one with golden paint was bought in Salzburg in a market that sold exclusively hand painted real eggs- absolutely amazing! I remeber it cost a whole fortune haha so yeah, the tradition is to make a few eggs each Easter and then hand them on branches somewhere. 



Anyway, expect some food posts soon and happy holidays to you all :)