The W list

by

What I'm eating
Trying to stick to the CRAP diet- getting rid of coffee, refined sugar, alcohol and processed food. Coffee is the hardest part but it's worth doing, kinda like some kind of detox. So I'm eating mums' cooking- mostly currys and fresh fruits.



What I'm wanting
SHOES. More specific, crazy Jeffrey Campbell sneakers to die for. They're next on my list (after all the bikinis, dresses and sandals....)



Who I'm worshiping
Rihanna- the next fashion goddess. I've never really liked her before, but she's such a refreshment now. Her style is so badass, and she's doing the whole sexy-casual-dangerous-bad bitch attitude perfectly.




What I'm listening to
Darius - Espoir
Sleepless - Flume (Cosmo's Midnight remix)
Banks - Warm Water (Snakehips remix)

Who I'm following
Nicole Guerreiro. She has a great youtube chanel about cosmetics, also she's very pretty and has a great sense of humor. Find her on Instagram for cool photos.

Find me on Instagram for more nightout and food photos:
http://instagram.com/gabrielarukavina