Post about whining, coffee and classic girl problems

by

As the pile of books and homework is piling next to me, and here I am trying to come up with a witty new post. Truth is, with all this stress coming from school and everything else, I don't really have anything else to think of. Only thing that's keeping me up is Mum trying out new recipes each night. So last night she made asparagus frittata, it was cool and yummy but really not helping my diet AT ALL. It's horrible how studying can make a person hungry. And with all that work to do you don't have time for the gym... So we all know where that leads to.  That calls for drastic measures, in other words it calls for me to lay back with coffee and cakes for a while. It's not that hard but still, warm coffee is all I can think of in the morning. My friend and I cought ourselves the other day complementing coffee in a way we would never even compliment a real persn. We even called it 'our real best friend." haha So anyway, it's just tea and vegetables for a while, and it does sound like torture to some, but I really like that good feeling you get after a succesful detox diet. The feeling that lets you think every dress fits you and your skin is glowing. That's about it from my late night rambling, I need to get some sleep ASAP. Enjoy some food pics and here's a song I can't get out of my head.