Candy in my hair

by

Going through Instagram and Tumblr I've noticed a new trend that may he aproaching us on the horizon- candy colored hair.
First I saw it on RiRi- how she perfectly rocked pink soccer-mom hair. It's the worst haircut for women (in my opinion), but ofcourse, she worked it right.



And let's not even talk about her clothes- flawless as ever. I mean, who could ever wear Chanel slippers with this gorg pink blouse (A.Wang I think) and still look cool? And combining pink fairy hair with pink nails and a pink Givenchy? Ugh, love love love.
Next is Kylie Jenner. Now, I'm not a fan of the Kardashians (I'm the anti-fan actually), but the girls do set up trends, and I adore Kylie's new look (even with her new lips). She first played it safe with ombre and blond highlights, but there's something captivating about this green color. She has amazing clothes, and wears this style perfectly with her new hairdo. I even thought of cutting my hair like this, but it was only for a moment haha




And there's a lot more of other celebs dying their hair in all color of the rainbow; like Kesha and girls from Little Mix-



My opinion- it's cute and refreshing, certainly something new. I think it goes best on shorter hair, it stands out more. I'd maybe do something like this if I were older (and had shorter hair), but for now I'll keep my hair uncolored. I've never dyed it before and don't plan on doing it for some time now. Hair color and bleach ruin the hair structure, and I like my hazel color. 
Anyway, this new trend is a definite win- for anyone brave enough to wear it.