Walking on palms

by

My new shoes from Boohoo.com arrived a week ago, and I hadn't had the chance to wear the until today. I like them for their unusual print- the model is very popular, every store has their version of them with snake or vichy print, but I haven't seen palms yet haha
We went out for lunch, so I got a chance to snap a few photos-




I'm wearing Zara blouse, Sisley jeans, Michael Kors bag and sunglasses, necklace is from Ebay, watch Tommy Hilfiger, H&M bracelet and Boohoo.com shoes



Mum's wearing Zara pants and blouse, Privileged shoes, Chanel bag and Michael Kors watch and sunglasses.
I'm usually not a fan of big bags for coffee and lunch, but we went to the movies later so I had to bring sandals with me (shoes are comfy but not enough to watch something for 3 hours in them).