Strawberry blush

by

It's been a week since my last post and I'm so so sorry- it's been a really busy period for me, and it still is. All I've managed to do was study, eat, sleep - repeat.
It's strawberry season, and who doesn't LOVE strawberries?? They're my favorite fruit, unfortunately I'm also allergic to them, I get some rash on my hands. But I still eat them, then I stop for a while until the allergy disappears, and eat them again haha
We made a strawberry cake, which was so delicious and refreshing- perfect for this weather. And we made banana choco-chip cookies (that were gone in two days).



Also, what's new is that I declared NO to shopping for makeup. Mum and I realized we have enough makeup to last us two years. Just look at all these blush (and it's just for the summer) -


The Clarins (top, left) and Chanel (right) highlighters are from last summer, but still good. My favorite is Chanel in the middle and Inglot (bottom, left). Chanel is so cute for a daily fresh look, and the Inglot has a lot of sparkle and shine, so it's perfect for going outs and romantic looks. Others are variations of the same, Dior is great in quality, aswell Clinique, Artdeco and Dessange.
I'm trying to achieve a fresh, glowy look these days, so less powder and more highlights and golden, peachy tones.