Saturday traditions

by

It's sort of an tradition, that in Saturday noon everyone goes to the center and sits for hours on terraces drinking coffee. The dress code is to be fancy, so everyone's chic and you get to see some cool combinatons. I must say, girls (and boys) of Zagreb really do know how to dress. All sorts of photographers take pictures of people, and publish on different street style sites.
Today it was really sunny and hot, and a friend and I went out, and guess what- they photographed us. And in the most embarassing moment, while I was eating haha



I feel like a dork while looking at these photos- something's not right haha Anyway, I needed the walk this morning, we went out last night and stayed too long, so I was all fuzzy this morning (and the rest of the day...).
I was wearing Pimkie leather pants, Zara dress that's too short to be worn as a dress yet (it's for summer), Mango suede jacket, Guess leather bag, Dior sunglasses and Jeffrey Campbell cut out boots.