Birthday again

by

So... Another Bday post! I'm officially eighteen. It was on Wednesday and we went to a fancy restaurant and all (no pictures from that day though). Since I celebrated it like a dozen times by now (and I will again this weekend), I wasn't even that excited anymore. By midnight we had cake and champagne and I got gifts from my parents.



Berry-yogurt cake, too good to be true

My main gift is something not that tangible and won't be in action until Christmas (and I'll write a lot about it then-). And also, there's the soon-to-be car, that given plus everything I got from them recently, I really didn't have any special wishes. One of the presents I got is a Kindle Paperwhite and I LOVE IT. I've wanted it for some time now- reading's so much easier with it. It you're thinking about buying one, make sure you choose Paperwhite- it has the best screen lightning and looks like a real book more than others.
Some books I'm reading- 50 Shades of Grey (all three, again), To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Panic (Lauren Oliver), Great Expectations (Charles Dickens), Kafka... And there's a pile of others I haven't even started reading at all.


And my best friend D bought me a gorgeous golden pleated bracelet from Zaks- a Croatian jewelry designer that has been slowly getting more and more successful. 



Thanks again for everything and to everyone, write soon! :)