Travel diaries: School trip (part 1)

by

At the end of third grade, every school organizes a week long trip. Usually it's something like Barcelona or Greece, but my school took us to Krakow, Prague and Vienna (a bit of a downer at first, but not bad).
So we started our journey at 4 AM Saturday and arrived at Krakow where we stayed for three days. We made a quick stop to Brno on our way there. Brno is the second biggest city in Czech Republic.
Anyway, in Krakow we stayed in a hotel near the center; the hotel way okay, beyond our expectations anyway.
In three days spent in Krakow, we visited Auschwitz, the salt mine and toured the center. I liked it more than Prague, it's pretty lively and full of young people.
My advice to anyone going there: watch out at night. Our first night-out was a bummer- we overdressed and spent the night fretting for ourselves. In 3AM everyone's outside, mostly drugged or drunk, weird people giving out flyers, cops chasing people, funny looking fellas whistling and giving you the look... After that we played smart and spent our other nights at a Shisha Bar- guys played our music and let us stay there till the morning. 



Pictures from Brno


While travelling, I was wearing Sisley jeans, Zara skull top and the BEST bag ever made- Longchamp. I swear, that thing would survive a nuclear attack.







I didn't really get much chance to get people to take a pic of me, either the pictures were blurry or bad lightning, so from Krakow I only got this- for the city tour I chose a light orange H&M dress paired with Mulberry bag, Buffalo sandals, Ebay jewellery, RayBan sunnies and Michael Kors watch.
Also, notice my new hair! :)



It's so difficult to decide where to eat when you're somewhere unknown. We stumbled upon a cute little bistro with a hidden cute terrace where I had the best cannelloni in a long time.



Pictures taken from Auschwitz-