Killing Saturday afternoon

by

It's kind of a tradition of mine, that before a night-out I always relax the whole afternoon. So I spend the day touring from the bed to the sofa and vice-versa. Since discovering StumbleUpon, there's just so much cool sites I've found, so here's a few new discovered things I've been killing my time today with (also it's something that got me thinking or just plain interesting)-

most-prized-possessions
Text on the site says all for itself, but it's funny how it later took me quite time to figure out what was my most prized possession. It's funny how people with few cherish all what they have, while we with so many have categorized our possessions by our liking. My guess is that kids prize about stuff, while older people (mature people) are more proud of their belongings and appreciate things more for themselves, rather then showing off (what kids like to do). But it's interesting to see in this project, how little poorer kids can have, and still be super psyched about it, while the look on the 'wealthier' kids' faces (on the photos) isn't so excited.

gabriele_galimberti_photography



gabriele_galimberti_photography

gabriele_galimberti_photography

- find more photos on the given site

Next of what I found today is something really next level- some cool shoes artist Sebastian Errazuriz made. Now, the site is Italian and I'm a bit rusty on that part, but from what I gathered the shoes are inspired by the artists' former and present lovers, in total 12 women he has dated and each got a shoe and a story. Each shoe has a story behind it, so go to this link to find them all (cause I'll post just a few teaser pics)- scarpe-incredibili
Anyway, I'd work any pair of them, they're the dopest thing by far

arte scarpe belle e incredibili
scarpa oro

arte scarpe belle e incredibili
arte scarpe belle e incredibili
scarpa arma


This video that's just beautiful... Trust me and see the link.

And last but not least... Some pictures of old abandoned places. Imagine stumbling onto one of these while traveling... Would you take a look? I would (and later scare the sh** out of myself). 

rollercoaster
Old abandoned Japanese amusement park

enhanced-buzz-wide-2925-1364330824-5
1984 Winter Olympics bobsleigh track in Sarajevo

nuclear
Cooling tower in Belgium

china1
Abandoned park in China

126219,xcitefun-gunka3
A whole abandoned island in Japan

lChBXAkl
Abandoned project in Spain

Find more of these on site, link- beautiful-abandoned-places-and-ghost-towns/