Early pressies

by

Some of the cute gifts I got from my friends- like I said before, most will be on vacation for my real b-day, so they brought me early gifts! I'm so so happy, little (and not so little-) things make my day. This is the first birthday I've celebrated in four years, so you can imagine how a few packages can make me super psyched.




Really cool hand picked candy from my friend V- she also bought me a golden chain necklace. This looks so good and cool I just want to look at it rather than eating it!


My dear friend I and T bought me this Swarovski bracelet. It's beautiful and fits me great- I always wanted a romantic chain bracelet like this. Thank you so much :)




Boys bought me this really cool - you wouldn't guess what - candle! It's from a low profile, a bit boho store called Top (name suits right). It smells like fresh cotton for real, no joke haha 
And since Mum banished all scented candles from my room, this will be one she'll have to put up with! Also, I got this excellent Prada perfume- a girl can't have enough perfumes!

Thanks to all one more time, and keep up cause there's gonna be a book post some time soon ;)