Travelling

by

School's over, hooray!
As a tradition, each generation goes on a week long trip at the end of 3rd grade. We are going to Prague, Krakow and Vienna (all the places I've been to, though). If it were our choice, we'd go to Greece or Spain, but it's the schools' policy. We're going tonight, err actually more like really really early tomorrow morning.
So I'll be away for a while, as when I get back next Friday I'll be celebrating my 18th birthday (!!!) so you can guess it'll be a busy weekend.
In the meantime, all I'll say is that I got a haircut today and done something completely different for a change, as I was inspired by my post about haircuts (don't worry, it's not dyed in rainbow colors haha).
I'll have so so many nice photos when I get back to fill up for my absence :)

Here's something to check out in the meantime-

Artist Benjamin Garcia does amazing abstract portraits, for more see link beng-art.com





Cool makeup (for inspiration-)








This is the most hilarious video EVER, a must watch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KvxOuC7Bhc

Anyway, wish me a good trip and see you soon ;)