Travel diaries: School trip (Part 2)

by

Second part of our journey was in Prague, capital of Czech Republic. We spent three days there- we toured the center and had a boat trip alongside the river Vltava.
It was so so hot and sunny all I remember was desperately looking for corner shops for water. 



Prague's cathedral is just wonderful- I'm always awed with the church decor and how they arrange stained glass. Unfortunately, we were so tired and hot we only stayed for a couple of minutes inside, plus the crowd was unbearable.





Boat trip on Vltava was nice, we got an hour to just sit in a shade for a change. 



Hotel was weird- they transformed an apartment building into a hotel. I got a small room me and my three other friends had to share, while our other friends got this huge apartment with two bedrooms, a balcony and even a kitchen. Their view from the balcony was amazing so (of course) we just had to use it for some pics. It had this shabby-chic feeling with this red couch and the view over the park. Now, clothes from this outfit were borrowed and this was staged up. Since I didn't take any picture of myself in the city, I had to take them in the hotel. My face is a disaster and I'm practically asleep here.
Everything on me is Zara.

All in all, we had a great time, although we fought a lot, we still managed to have a good laugh and much fun. Our guide was awesome, we only have the best words for him :) We even got to make relationships with our professors better. 
If going to Prague or Krakow, it's a must to go out in one of their many clubs, drink Becherovka and/or beer, and just have a good time!